94 Maliwa Road, Narara NSW 2250
Solid Family Home on a Corner Block!
Positioned on a sun-drenched corner block in an extremely sought-after pocket of Narara with every suburban convenience within easy reach, this solid four-bedroom home will be suited to an array of buyers and will not last long. Natural light filled interiors are bright and inviting, with a versatile floorplan that encompasses spacious living and entertaining areas with plenty of practical space.
With beautiful features such as an updated kitchen, fresh interiors and a brand new bathroom with a double vanity, this home is sure to impress. A variety of indoor and outdoor living spaces offer you a choice of areas to relax and entertain friends and family all year round. This residence is full of warmth and charm, combining stylish finishes with neutral tones throughout, allowing you to add your own personal touches.
– Four great sized bedrooms, three with built in robes.
– Recently renovated main bathroom with a gorgeous freestanding tub, frameless shower, double vanity, and separate toilet.
– Spacious main living room with a classic brick fireplace and sliding glass doors that flow out to the wrap around balcony.
– Separate dining area off the kitchen.
– Beautiful, open kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, and access to the backyard.
– Neat and tidy backyard, easy maintenance with access to the laundry and an additional toilet.
– Single lock up garage.
– Brick and tile build with room to add further value.
– Large corner block occupying 607m2 of land.
Conveniently located within 5 minutes to local schools, shops, amenities, medical facilities, public transport and within 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway. For more information, please contact Kylee or Tayla today.
- Land size (approx.) - 607 m²