8 Liana Close, Narara NSW 2250
Family Home with Incredible Outlook!
Meticulously maintained & perfectly presented is this immaculate family home here at 8 Liana Close, Narara. With all the hard work done for you, be quick not to miss out on this property. Offering four generous bedrooms and a light filled kitchen, living and dining area with floating timber floorboards throughout, this residence provides comfortable family living at it’s finest.
One of the highlights of this home is the extra space downstairs. Teenage retreat, in-law accommodation, a home business or a lavish Master Suite to enjoy to yourself, the options are endless. This space offers a large lounge area, recently renovated bathroom with tub, shower and toilet and a spacious bedroom all with separate access if desired.
– Four generously sized bedrooms, two featuring built in robes.
– Impressive outlook from the living, dining and master bedroom.
– Main bathroom offers a spa bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
– Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning, ceiling fan and combustion fireplace, making it the ideal spot to hangout with family and friends through all seasons.
– Beautiful renovated galley style kitchen with gas cooking, quality appliances, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
– Internal laundry with built in bench top and cupboards.
– Downstairs living featuring a large bedroom, renovated bathroom and separate access, making an extremely versatile space.
– Double lock up garage with external access.
– Concreted outdoor entertaining area.
– Manicured gardens throughout.
– Elevated 809m2 block of land.
– Dual street access. Drive in access via Adam Street (off Manns Road), foot access via Liana Close. Property sits opposite number 29 Adam Street, Narara.
This property is conveniently located within 5 minutes to local schools, shops, amenities and medical facilities and within 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway. For more information, contact Kylee or Eden today.
- Land size (approx.) - 809 m²