8 Greenoaks Road, Narara NSW 2250
Prime Position - Packed with Potential!
Ideally located in a highly sought after pocket of Narara is this three bedroom brick and tile home with enormous potential. If you have been looking for the perfect renovator with sturdy bones and a great layout, take a look through this property. The light filled interiors are bright and inviting and the multiple living areas allow your imagination to run wild.
Perfectly positioned on a 582m2 parcel of land, the lush outlook and elevated position creates a great sense of ambience to enjoy your morning cup of coffee. Only minutes to local amenities this single level home will suit a variety of buyers whether they are renovators, first home buyers or investors. Don’t miss the chance to secure a prime property in this ever growing suburb.
– 3 good sized bedrooms and the main featuring a built in robe.
– Beautiful, elevated outlook onto the lush surrounds.
– Great front balcony to enjoy the morning sun!
– Main bathroom with a bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
– Versatile floor plan with a generous living space and original kitchen.
– 2nd living / sun room out the back which could be utilised in a variety of ways.
– Internal laundry with external access.
– Single lock up garage with external access.
– 582m2 block of land on the high side of the street.
– Brick and tile exterior with great street presence.
– Well maintained and awaiting a face lift!
This home is conveniently located within 5 minutes to local schools, shops, amenities and medical facilities and within 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway. For more information on this great opportunity please contact Eden or
- Land size (approx.) - 582 m²