60 Turpentine Street, Wyoming NSW 2250
First time on the market in 51 years!
Nestled within an idyllic locale, strategically placed on a sun-kissed corner block, this family residence stands as the epitome of an ideal first home, promising unmatched potential in a growing suburb. The property has sturdy bones, characterized by its brick and tile construction and complemented by an array of entertainment features.
Enjoy the convenience of multiple entertainment options, from the inviting outdoor deck to the refreshing in-ground swimming pool, all set against the backdrop of a spacious flat backyard-an ideal haven for both children and pets.
The immaculate condition of the dwelling is a testament to the care it has received over the past 51 years, a period marked by the creation of countless cherished memories. Now, with open arms, it invites a new family to embrace its warmth and make it their own.
– Three bedrooms, one with a built-in robe and ceiling fan.
– Main bathroom with a corner bath, shower and separate toilet.
– Front living area offering carpeted floors and a near new split system air conditioner for comfort all year round.
– Informal and formal dining options.
– The kitchen has been updated throughout the 51 years and now offers a neutral colour palette, dishwasher and electric cooking appliances.
– Spacious, undercover back deck that overlooks the backyard and has direct access to the swimming pool.
– Secure carparking within the gates of the property as well as off street parking.
– Internal laundry.
– Additional under house storage.
– Great sized 531m2 parcel of land on a corner block.
This property is conveniently located within 5 minutes to local schools, shops, amenities and medical facilities and within 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway. For more information on this property please contact Eden Longford on 0409 159 095 or Tayla Jae on 0450 550 337.
- Land size (approx.) - 531 m²