53 Barree Avenue, Narara NSW 2250
A Great Opportunity - Don't Miss Out!
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful pocket of Narara lies this three-bedroom stunner! Sleek and stylish, this solid brick and tile home enjoys a quiet location and boasts an ideal “move in and enjoy” situation. The home itself has a beautiful street presence and offers bright, modern interiors with high quality fixtures and finishes throughout. Families will love the outdoor oasis that features a gorgeous timber deck overlooking the fully fenced grassed yard as well as a paved firepit area!
Creating a warm and welcoming feel throughout, this one will not last long and will suit an array of buyers. This location is highly sought after and extremely family friendly with great local schools, parks nearby and within 5 minutes to both Narara Station and Niagara Park Station. Secure the opportunity to own a pristine property in this highly regarded area by coming along to our next open home.
– Three great sized bedrooms, two with built in mirrored robes and all with ceiling fans.
– Light filled living and dining area that looks out over the lush & tranquil surrounds – featuring timber floorboards and split system air conditioning.
– Sleek galley style kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard and benchtop space.
– Light & neutral, the main bathroom offers a bathtub, shower, and separate toilet.
– Internal laundry with plenty of linen storage.
– Stunning outdoor timber decked area with paved firepit zone.
– Completely private fully fenced backyard – creating the optimal playground for children and pets.
– Single lock up garage + enough off-street parking for 2 x cars, 2 x garden sheds for extra storage and a water tank!
– Great sized 531m2 block on the high side of the street.
Conveniently close to local schools, shops and public transport, along with 10-minute drive to access to the M1 motorway for the Sydney/Newcastle commuters – this gorgeous home offers an ultra-convenient location and easy maintenance lifestyle. For more information on this property contact Eden Longford or Kylee Jones. We look forward to meeting you at our first open for inspection.
- Land size (approx.) - 531 m²