43 Malison Street, Wyoming NSW 2250
Something Special - Welcome Home!
Immersed in lush surrounds, this spacious four-bedroom home is encompassed by 942sqm of gardens that evoke a sense of peace and tranquility. The home has light-filled interiors and is immaculately presented throughout – enhanced by open-plan living spaces and a modern, neutral colour palette.
A well-devised floorplan welcomes you at the entry, guiding you through to the main lounge before heading out to a huge rear deck, overlooking the pool and beautiful backyard. Don’t miss the chance to secure your own private oasis – indoors and out… it just doesn’t get any better than this!
– Four great-sized bedrooms all fitted with 100% New Zealand wool carpet, and three with built-in robes.
– Master suite offers a spacious walk-in robe and a beautifully renovated
en-suite with stunning features.
– Main bathroom offers neutral interiors with a bathtub, shower and toilet.
– Two separate living areas, offering formal and in-formal living.
– Light-filled main lounge and dining room with an open fireplace, painted brick feature wall and large glass windows – allowing the natural light to pour in and add warmth to the home.
– The kitchen is positioned in the heart of the home. Imagine washing up to birdsong and a view of towering native trees! This space offers an induction cook top and plenty of storage.
– The 17 metre-long deck is perfect for entertaining – allowing you to sit back and relax, whilst watching the kids swim in the pool. It has an ideal aspect: facing North/North West.
– Beautiful, new Oak flooring throughout creates a sense of warmth and luxury.
– The sparkling in-ground swimming pool is positioned in a tranquil setting with beautiful surrounds.
– Renovated internal laundry with external access.
– Two car carport with plenty of space to store your bins and firewood.
– Expansive 942m2 block of land, offers massive potential…
– Extensive additional storage in the attic which is lined and well-
ventilated – perfect to hide the Christmas decorations in!
– Additional under house space.
This property is conveniently located within 5 minutes to local schools, shops, amenities, medical facilities and within 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway with just over an hour’s drive to Sydney and Newcastle. For more information please contact Eden or Kylee today.
- Land size (approx.) - 942.20 m²