40 Bourbon Street, Wyoming NSW 2250
Perfect First Home - Backing the Reserve!
Positioned on a sun drenched block in an extremely sought after pocket of Wyoming with every suburban convenience within easy reach, this three bedroom home has light filled interiors that are bright and inviting, with a versatile floorplan that encompasses multiple living and entertaining areas with plenty of practical space both indoors & out.
The neutral tones and immaculate presentation leave the door wide open for you to add your own touches to the home to truly make it your own. Looks aside, the location is idyllic – set amongst quality homes and within easy walking distance to the local park perfect for an afternoon stroll. This stunning home will be suitable for an array of buyers and must be seen to be fully appreciated!
– Three good sized bedrooms, main with reverse cycle air conditioning, one with built in robe & all with ceiling fans.
– Spacious main living zone which leads into a rumpus room or 2nd living space that offers air conditioning.
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with wall hung vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen & bathtub
– Well-presented galley style kitchen with ample storage space and quality appliances that looks over the backyard.
– Full length entertaining deck at rear looking over the backyard and lush surrounds
– Internal laundry with additional toilet
– Single carport and covered deck area to the entry of the home.
This property is located within 5 minutes of local schools, shops, amenities and medical facilities and within 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway. For more information, please contact Eden or Kylee.
- Land size (approx.) - 582 m²