37 Turpentine Street, Wyoming NSW 2250
Great first home – Packed with potential!
Quietly nestled in a highly sought-after pocket of Wyoming, this three-bedroom home packs potential and is a great opportunity for any buyer looking to enter the market in Wyoming. Sip your morning cuppa on the front deck as you enjoy the tranquil surrounds.
Well maintained throughout with a versatile layout, this property will appeal to first home buyers, investors or renovators looking for a solid home to make their own.
– 3 x good sized bedrooms all carpeted, with the main offering a built-in robe.
– Updated main bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
– Combined living and dining area with air conditioning for comfort all year round.
– Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher.
– Great sized 538m2 block of land in a great location.
– Fully fenced backyard for children and pets to play safely.
– Single lock up garage with drive through access.
– Solid brick and tile build with loads of potential.
This property is within 5 minutes to local schools, shops, amenities and medical facilities and within 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway. For more information please contact Eden or Kylee today.
- Land size (approx.) - 512 m²