3/163 Gertrude Street, Gosford NSW 2250
Open Home Cancelled
Ideally positioned to take full advantage of the coastal lifestyle, this immaculate 2-bedroom townhouse boasts modern interiors throughout and is the ideal purchase for a savvy investor, commuter or first home buyer! This property is ready to move in and enjoy, with an elegant kitchen, sleek bathroom and stylish finishes from wall to wall. Spread across three levels with a carefully thought-out design, this is an opportunity not to be missed. View this property before it’s too late!
– Gorgeous floating floorboards upon entry that flow through the whole ground floor.
– Spacious living room at the front of the home that effortlessly flows through to the combined kitchen and dining.
– The kitchen has been well crafted with modern qualities, an island bench, quality appliances, dishwasher, freestanding oven, and plenty of cupboard space.
– The kitchen opens to an outdoor, elevated balcony that encompasses the coastal breeze.
– 2 Generous size bedrooms upstairs with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Sleek bathroom with beautiful finishes – frameless shower with a wall recess, large vanity with plenty of cupboard space and toilet.
– Additional linen cupboard upstairs.
– Stairs take you down to the single lock up garage that boasts extra storage space, an internal laundry and additional toilet.
– Gated front courtyard with a grassed area.
– Strata fees apply, consisting of $922.71 per quarter
Commuting has never been easier with easy access to the M1. Sydney CBD is just over an hour away for those who enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city but also appreciate coastal living. It’s a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, boat ramp, Central Coast Stadium, the Sailing Club, Gosford Pool, parks, and public transport. For more information on this property, please contact Eden Longford on 0409 159 095 directly.