27 Old Farm Place, Ourimbah NSW 2258
A Breathtaking 3.6 Acres!
Situated on 3.6 acres of land, this impeccably maintained and well-built family home takes in commanding bush and valley views. A sweeping, tree lined driveway welcomes you to the breathtaking home. As you enter through the front door, grand proportions and high ceilings offer a sense of space and luxury, which is consistent throughout the property.
A statement of sophisticated elegance and design; this outstanding property combines an unmatched rural lifestyle in a highly convenient locale. With outstanding views from every window, native Australian wildlife amongst the grounds and vast family living and entertaining, you are purchasing your own piece of paradise. This property is arguably one of the most sought-after homes in Ourimbah and will make you feel right at home.
• Four separate living areas all with views
• An incredible kitchen that is any chef’s dream with an abundance of
bench space, quality appliances and storage galore
• Two huge outdoor entertaining spaces
• Impressive master suite with a huge walk-in robe, stunning en-suite
and 2 sets of double glass doors out to private verandah with stunning
• Five oversized bedrooms all with built in robes and fans
• Generously sized home office or 6th bedroom on ground level
• Five full bathrooms conveniently positioned near all bedrooms
• Three car garage with internal access plus an additional workshop at the rear
• Separate six-car shed with tank water
• Split system air conditioning in the main living and ceiling fans
throughout the home, as well as a combustion fireplace
• Additional space downstairs, previously used as teenage
accommodation this could easily be utilised for in laws or a home
• Ducted vacuuming
• Double brick construction – ideal for keeping the house warm in
winter and cool in summer
• Fenced yard space for small children and pets to play safely
• A nature lovers paradise – bell birds, lyre birds, kookaburras,
wrens as well as wallabies wandering the grounds
• Additional woodshed at the rear of the home
• Town water, town gas and sewer
Conveniently central, this property located to all the Central Coast has to offer,
this property has easy access to public transport, shops and amenities and is within 5 minutes of the M1 Motorway.
- Land size (approx.) - 1.45 hectare