14 Barkala Street, Lisarow NSW 2250
Stunning Residence with an Incredible Outlook!
This incredibly maintained family residence is a must to inspect and showcases spacious and light filled interiors with an impressive outlook over the valley. Situated on an elevated 616m2 block this property is beautifully finished inside and out. The kitchen is the heart of the home and is open plan in design with hardwood timber bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and high-quality appliances.
This home boasts sun drenched living and offers multiple entertaining zones. The backyard is fully fenced with a timber undercover deck which is the perfect spot for the kids and pets to run and play, and the front veranda encompasses the morning sun to enjoy the first coffee of the day. With immaculate finishes from wall to wall, this property makes for the ideal first home or easy maintenance investment property.
– Stunning neutral floating floorboards
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Spacious kitchen with hardwood timber bench tops, plenty of storage and quality appliances
– Three great sized bedrooms carpeted with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Modern bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet
– Oversized internal laundry or mud room with separate toilet
– Split system air conditioner in living and dining area
– In an elevated position with an incredible outlook over the valley
– Fully fenced 616m2 yard with undercover timber deck for entertaining all year round
– Single carport
This beautiful property is situated within 5 minutes to local schools, shops, amenities and medical facilities and is only 10 minutes from the M1 Motorway. For more information on this home please contact Kylee or Eden today.
- Land size (approx.) - 616 m²