12 Greenoaks Road, Narara NSW 2250
Elevated Family Home!
Instant street appeal, light filled interiors and elevated from the street; this oversized family home is set to impress… This property is spacious throughout and ultra-modern in design. From the stunning floating flooring through to the exquisite kitchen that features 40mm Caesar stone bench tops, you can move into this home without any fuss. The generous proportions allow for larger families to live and entertain comfortably all year round.
An idyllic place to enjoy a glass of wine, the striking outdoor setting opens out from the beautiful dining area, offering a covered outdoor entertaining area with a convenient outdoor kitchen. Additionally, the single lock up garage follows through to more workshop space as well as a third bathroom, as well as the massive 3.5m x 5m shed with concrete flooring that could be utilised as a mancave or home office. Situated on a 582m2 block in this highly sought-after pocket of Narara, you would hate to miss out on this one.
– 5 x bedrooms plus a study all freshly carpeted, 4 x with built in robes.
– Main bathroom features a gorgeous freestanding bathtub, frameless shower, and separate toilet
– Upstairs bathroom features a frameless shower, vanity, and toilet.
– The front living area is light filled with a split system air conditioner for comfort all year round.
– Beautiful modern kitchen featuring 40 mm Caesar stone bench tops, quality appliances, dishwasher and under bench storage space.
– Internal laundry with direct access to the backyard.
– Second living and dining area that has easy flow to the outdoor entertaining.
– Additional living / study space upstairs with split system air conditioning.
– Stunning decked outdoor entertaining area with a convenient outdoor kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
– A well retained backyard featuring an oversized 3.5m x 5m shed and an additional garden shed.
– Great sized 582m2 block of land on the high side of the street with elevated valley views.
This property is conveniently located within 5 minutes to local schools, shops, amenities, and medical facilities and within 10 minutes to the M1 Motorway. For more information on this gorgeous family home, please contact Kylee or Eden today.
- Land size (approx.) - 582 m²