10 Owen Avenue, WYONG NSW 2259
Enormous potential in a central location on a 626 sqm block!
Perfectly positioned in a central location close to all amenities and a short walk to Wyong Shopping Centre and train station, this neat and tidy home presents a fantastic opportunity for those looking to put their own thoughts and ideas into and making the perfect home. With great indoor/outdoor living space, versatile floor plan and a peaceful aspect, this home has tremendous potential. Positioned on 626sqm of near level land with great side access makes this home ideal for those looking to add a granny flat (STCA) for dual income or extra accommodation.
Other features include the following:
– Three generously sized bedrooms
– Light filled lounge room that oversees the large fenced front yard
– Downlights throughout and updated carpet
– Neat & tidy kitchen with great cupboard space
– Large sunroom as second living area
– Well-sized main bathroom with second shower and toilet in large laundry
– Great sun filled rear yard for kids and pets to play
– Single lock up garage with remote roller door
– Estimated rental return of $370-$400 per week
Those looking to commute will enjoy the easy access to Wyong train station or enjoy the short drive to the M1 motorway. This property is also located close to Wyong Shopping Centre, Westfield Tuggerah, bus services, a range of schooling options, medical facilities, private and public hospitals. This property is a must to inspect!!
- Land size (approx.) - 626 m²