This well-appointed North-West facing home offers a serene and tranquil haven from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
This unique 3 bed 2 bathroom home has been freshly renovated inside and out, leaving nothing unrenewed boasting a perfect blend of a clean modern colour pallet with a lush country feel.
Internally, there is a large master bed with spacious walk in robe and ensuite. The second two bedrooms also have built in robes and are tastefully decorated with new light fixtures and new curtains throughout the home. A large, new open plan kitchen and dining combine with the lounge area are complemented by a wood burning stove which warms the home beautifully during the cooler months. The kitchen leads to the bright internal laundry. The house is also fitted with 12 solar panels to keep electricity costs to a minimum.
Outside, the spacious decking area is shaded by top quality, super strong laser light roofing and shaded by colourful mandevillas that bloom prolifically for 8 months of the year and create a private paradise.
The sun room joins the deck (doubles as gym / rumpus room) and overlooks the sparkling saltwater inground pool surrounded by established plants which create year-round colour and calm and compliment the rest of the leafy and well-maintained garden.
An overview of the features and accommodation include the following;
– Three generous bedrooms, ensuite and WIR to master bedroom
– Spacious light filled lounge room with wood burning stove
– Renovated bathrooms
– Newly updated kitchen with modern appliances
– Double carport and plenty of off street parking
– Large & level 677 SQM block, fully fenced for kids and pets to play
– Sparkling in-ground 12m swimming pool
– Lush landscaped yards surround the home
– Large covered entertaining deck
– 3kw solar panel system
– 2 Rand-build sheds great for storage/workshop
A highly desired area due to the proximity to the local shops, great schools, medical facilities, Gosford train station and quick access to some of the coast’s best beaches! Those looking to commute will appreciate the quick approx. 1 hour drive to Sydney or Newcastle. Call for your immediate inspection. Ben Cheverall 0415 166 511.