Situated on a 642sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac street, this meticulously presented family home offers a highly versatile floorplan, seamless flow of indoor/outdoor living with an emphasis on entertaining and plenty of space for the growing family.
Boasting a commanding street presence with its stunning manicured gardens which continue into the backyard, surrounding a level sundrenched grassed area ideal for the kids and pets. This home is sure to impress with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
– Three bedrooms all with built ins
– Main bedroom with walk in robe
– Separate living and dining areas
– Kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space
– Gas cooking and stainless steel dishwasher
– 40m2 covered outdoor entertaining area
– Garage converted to teenage retreat – minimal work required to return it back to a remote double lock up garage.
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Private fully fenced backyard with established gardens
– Highly sought after street in family friendly locale
– Within minutes of all amenities, transport, schools and Gosford CBD
– Estimated rental return $580.00 to $620.00 per week
Properties of this calibre rarely hit the market, be sure to get in quick as it will not last long.