This single level brick and tile home offers great convenience with all the essential amenities close by in the increasingly popular suburb of Narara. With a practical floor plan, the seamless flow combines the indoors to out and can make for an ideal entertainer. Set on a corner block with dual access, this home is immaculately presented and is great value for money and has great potential to enhance the property and capitalise on the improvements made.
– Three generously sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom built-in wardrobe
– Spacious light filled lounge room with air conditioning
– Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking
– Freshly painted throughout the home
– Main bathroom with large bath and separate shower
– Large covered entertaining hub
– Large open front yard and fenced rear yard, retained and levelled
– Floating timber floor and ceiling fans throughout
– Single carport with plenty on/off street parking
– Estimated rental return of $445 – $465 per week
Positioned for ultimate convenience, this property is close to Narara train station and bus stop. Also being a short drive to a mixture of great schools, Wyoming shopping village, medical facilities, Gosford CBD and waterfront. Those needing to commute will appreciate the short drive to the M1 Motorway with easy access to Sydney and Newcastle. This home is a must to inspect!!