Conveniently located with all the essentials at hand, this brick and tile property makes an ideal first home for market newcomers or those looking to invest will reap the rewards from a rental market in high demand. If you are looking to add value, there is great potential left for a cosmetic makeover.
– Three bedrooms, main with built-in robe
– Lounge room with fireplace and ceiling fan
– Neat & tidy kitchen with great cupboard space
– Separate dining area
– Functional bathroom with separate toilet
– Covered entertaining area
– Garden shed for storage
– Fully fenced level yard
– 617sqm corner block with established gardens
– Estimated rental return of $400 – $440 per week
Only a 5 minute walk to Narara train station and 10 minutes to the M1 motorway. Walking distance to Niagara Park Public School and Community Leisure and Sporting Centre.